Umvoti Municipality supplies more than 4000 households in an area with electricity including a pre-paid option.
Core Functions of the Electrical Department:-
- Ensure a uninterrupted electrical supply to all residents
- Install & Maintain all Sub Stations
- Maintain the Town’s street light network
- Prevent and stop Cable theft
- Reduce and eradicate illegal and tampered meters
Umvoti Municipality operates under the Electricity Regulation Act of 2006. Tariffs are determined by Umvoti Municipality with guidance from the National Energy Regulator of South Africa (NERSA).
4,079 total views, 2 views today