|Position / Job Description :|
|Contact number :|
|E-mail address :|
|Duties & Responsibilities
Vision and Objectives of Department
- To assist and support management of the council in the effective discharge of their responsibilities by furnishing them with analyses, recommendations, appraisals, council and information concerning the activities examined and by promoting effective control at reasonable cost.
- To ensure that risks are identified and managed properly.
- To ensure that correct and accurate financial management, and operational control systems and procedures are in place to enable management to gain trustworthy information useful in decision making processes.
- To evaluate the performance management system and performance reports.
- To control policies, regulations, and procedures in terms of prescribed guidelines and applicable laws.
- To ensure that high quality service delivery takes place by the economic and efficient utilisation of available resources.
- To implement the processes and procedures on an ongoing basis according to Council policy.